Resettled North Koreans have emerged as some of the most powerful catalysts in bringing change to North Korea. Our mission is to accelerate that change and this summer is an especially exciting time to join our team in Seoul. You will be part of executing and evaluating a new program that aims to provide a shared experience for resettled North Koreans and people of different backgrounds invested in LiNK's mission.
*Note: May involve some domestic travel.
- Fluency in both Korean and English (Near-native fluency in Korean is a must!)
- Demonstrable interest in North Korean issues
- Passion for the mission, vision, and values of LiNK
- Ability to work well independently and also within a collaborative team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google apps and Microsoft suite
- Experience with event coordination
- Experience in videography, photography, social media management, and/or public relations
- Strong written communication skills
The internship is being offered as an unpaid, full-time internship. To be eligible, you must be at least 18 years old. Although the internship is unpaid, we instead offer transportation stipends and will be more than happy to help you earn school credit.
The deadline to apply is March 17, 2017! If you have any questions, you can email our HR & Office Administrator, Seongji, at email@example.com.