Resettled North Koreans have emerged as some of the most powerful catalysts in bringing change to North Korea. Our programs are designed to bring together and connect North Koreans who are going through different stages of their resettlement process. This is your opportunity to be part of the journey to build this network of resettled North Koreans who are our key partners in fulfilling LiNK’s vision.
*Note: May involve some domestic travel.
- Contribute to developing post-resettlement programs
- Assist in organizing and coordinating LiNK events and activities
- Engage with LiNK program participants, volunteers, and potential supporters
- Assist in development and execution of monitoring and evaluation systems
- Demonstrable interest in North Korean issues
- Passion for the mission and vision of LiNK
- Proficiency in both Korean and English (fluency in Korean is a must!)
- Ability to work well independently and also within a team
- Ability to work on a collaborative, multi-cultural team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and Google apps
- Experience in areas that may include, but are not limited to, North Korean issues, refugees, or social justice
- Strong written communication skills
The internship is being offered as an unpaid, full-time internship. Part-time commitments may be negotiable depending on the specific position and organizational needs. To be eligible, you must be at least 18 years old. Although the internship is unpaid, we instead offer transportation stipends and will be more than happy to help you earn school credit.
If you have any questions, you can email our HR & Office Administrator, Seongji, at email@example.com.