We’re all about changing perceptions on North Korea. To do this, we need to communicate effectively with the public and ensure that everything we produce reflects our vision. You will have a hands-on role working with the team to build a movement of support for the North Korean people and develop LiNK’s brand in South Korea. This is a great opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, including through social media and offline events. We believe the North Korean people will be free in our lifetime, and we come into work everyday to help make that happen sooner. Your ideas and layouts will help!
링크는 ‘북한'에 대한 인식을 다양화하기 위해 매일 노력하고 있습니다. 이 목표를 달성하기 위해서 내어 놓는 시각 자료에 우리의 메시지를 효과적으로 담아내는 것이 매우 중요합니다. 링크 한국지부 그래픽 디자인 인턴이 되면, 여러분의 작품들이 변화의 씨앗이 될겁니다.
- Create visuals (e.g., PDFs, icons, typography) for various mediums by conceiving ideas, incorporating feedback from the supervisor, and refining visuals to design LiNK’s visual assets.
- Edit photos to be used on LiNK’s website and social media by using Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Work on various long-term projects and be involved in every aspect of the design system to effectively communicate the message of the particular event or project to our supporters and the public.
- 링크의 비주얼 자료(PDF, 아이콘, 타이포그래피) 제작의 전 과정
- Adobe Creative Suite를 활용한 사진 편집
- 중장기 프로젝트 참여 및 각종 플랫폼에 사용될 디자인 작업
- 영상 작업물에 사용될 그래픽 디자인 및 타이포그래피 작업
The internship is being offered as an unpaid, full-time internship. Part-time commitments may be negotiable depending on the specific position and organizational needs. To be eligible, you must be at least 18 years old. Although the internship is unpaid, we instead offer transportation stipends and will be more than happy to help you earn school credit.
If you have any questions, you can email our HR & Office Manager, Sunghoon, at email@example.com.