Do you have what it takes to be LiNK’s voice on the web? Online engagement with LiNK's diverse audience is vital to communicating our message to the world! You will play a major role in LiNK’s social media outreach and external communication. This is not a “go make coffee and copies” kind of internship! You will be applying your critical thinking skills to effectively manage, maintain and improve our social media channels.
- Write new content for LiNK’s Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts
- Manage social media accounts and keep content consistent and updated
- Prepare content for newsletters, LiNK’s website, LiNK emails, and other print materials
- Find and cultivate social media contacts to spread the word about LiNK
- Stay on the cutting edge of advertising and content opportunities across the web
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media
- Attention to detail
- A knack for storytelling
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to get those creative juices flowing!
- Quick learner, proactive person with strong interpersonal skills
- Photography experience a plus!
You'll be working out of our sweet office, a.k.a., LiNK HQ in Long Beach, CA. This is being offered as a part-time or full-time internship from February to June.
We offer stipends! We can also help you earn school credit.
Please note that we are not offering a summer internship at this time. If you're not available this spring, check back later this year to apply for the fall!