We are constantly on the lookout for passionate, creative individuals to contribute to this movement and to LiNK’s work. We work with an incredible team, and our dynamic office culture reflects it. You will play an essential role in every stage of the recruitment process as we hire the next class of worldchanging interns and work closely with the HR & Recruitment Manager to develop systems to help our team excel.
Some of your projects may include but are not limited to:
- Cultivate relationships with universities to market our internships.
- Brainstorm and implement new ideas to attract high-caliber, tenacious individuals to join our team.
- Oversee the intern hiring process by communicating with candidates, scheduling interviews, and performing reference checks, and creating a positive candidate experience.
- Initiate the onboarding process for the incoming intern class.
- Manage applicant databases to record candidate information and track the hiring progress of each candidate.
- Answer the main phone line and LiNK’s general email account and serve as the line of communication from LiNK HQ to our supporters and the general public.
- Greet people who visit our office.
If you’ve had prior experience with or are interested in Organizational Development, you may also:
- Contribute to or lead organizational development projects by using creative strategies to help LiNK effectively support and manage our talent.
- Develop or improve HR systems by utilizing current best practices (e.g., Job Analysis, Competency Modeling).
- Interest in HR
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Degree or experience in HR or organizational psychology
You'll be working out of our sweet office, a.k.a., LiNK HQ in Long Beach, CA. This is being offered as a part-time or full-time internship from February to June. The internship is unpaid, but we will gladly help you earn school credit.
Housing and transportation may be provided for full-time interns. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more details.
Please note that we are not offering a summer internship at this time. If you're not available this spring, check back later this year to apply for the fall!