Summit will bring North Korean and international millennials together to create solutions for the future. It’s an unparalleled event and you NEED to be there.
It only costs $10 to reserve your spot. (Purchase your flight as soon as possible after you reserve your seat. You’ll have until June 1st to pay the remainder ($190) of the Summit ticket fee.)
$200 will get you full access to everything at Summit, but if you’re struggling to cover the cost, check out these 5 tips for fundraising your trip:
1. SIGN UP for a FREE GoFundMe personal donation campaign. (Make sure to use an email account that you check often.)
2. SET YOUR GOAL to cover the $200 Registration Fee + your transportation costs to/from Summit.
3. PERSONALIZE YOUR PAGE—Include a photo and tell people why attending Summit is important to you.
4. SET INCENTIVES—Encourage donors to give specific amounts by setting Reward Levels or creating a Wish List.
Reward Levels are a great way to give back to donors. Be creative with your rewards! Thank you notes and videos & photos of you attending Summit are a low-cost (and much appreciated) way to show people the impact they’ve made.
Wish Lists give donors a variety of low-cost (ex: $10 to reserve a spot) and higher-cost (ex: $190 for the full ticket fee) options to show them exactly where their contributions can help.
5. SHARE IT —Once you’ve created your fundraiser, SHARE IT. Facebook, Twitter, and email are all great platforms for getting the word out. If you have any questions, need some support, or have some great fundraising ideas you want to share, send us an email at Summit@LibertyInNorthKorea.org.
Haven’t registered yet?