In order to meet the North Korean refugees, you will:
- Prepare supplies, transportation, and equipment necessary for a successful mission.
- Communicate with newly arrived individuals, and devise a strategy to locate them.
- Locate and drive them to a safe location.
After bringing the individuals to a safe location, you will:
- Care for them and provide rest, food, and other essentials.
- Introduce LiNK, explain relevant resettlement processes, and answer questions.
- Conduct intake interviews.
- Prepare them for the remainder of their processing.
When not on a mission, you will:
- Organize and secure information gathered during missions.
- Conduct mission reconnaissance.
- Manage mission finances.
- Collaborate with HQ to gather and provide content for updates from the field.
- Collaborate with the US and ROK office to improve field documents and procedures.
- Follow up with resettled North Koreans to perform quality control on their stay in Southeast Asia.